September and October 2018 Award of Excellence Winners

Jiao Tian (holding certificate) and colleagues

Jiao Tian (Finance) is the September Award of Excellence winner. He is a senior financial analyst and has worked at Emerson for almost four years. He said of the award, “Winning this award is a great honor to be recognized among a group of amazing colleagues. I could not have achieved this accomplishment without their support. I am proud to be a part of the Finance Department here at Emerson College!”

Angela Grant (Financial Aid) and Elizabeth Holland (Government and Community Relations) both received an Award of Excellence for October.

Angela Grant (holding check) and the congratulating committee

Angela Grant has been at Emerson for four years and is currently the director of financial aid. She is also a student in Emerson’s MA in Public Relations program. She said about the award, “…It is very meaningful to me to be nominated by a colleague based on collaborative work, because it means that I have had a positive impact on a project that is important to my colleagues and to the collective College community. I couldn’t ask for a better reflection of my work than to be recognized by a colleague.”

Elizabeth Holland (holding certificate) and the congratulating committee

Elizabeth Holland (Government and Community Relations) has been the administrative assistant in Government and Community Relations for a little more than a year. She said of the award, “It feels nice to be recognized for assisting in a project that consisted of a large group effort among departments throughout the entirety of the campus. It is a good feeling to be nominated from a colleague who is not from our office, as it demonstrates that the Emerson community is supportive of one another’s work and projects.”

Nancy Howell (Marketing)