January and February 2019 Award of Excellence Winners

Justin Allen (ELA) is the January Award of Excellence winner, and Derrek Eno (Facilities Management) is the February Award of Excellence winner.

Justin Allen wins Emerson Award of Excellence

Justin Allen has been working at Emerson Los Angeles for almost four years. He started as a part-time tech servicing the audio-related technical spaces on campus. He is now the manager of technical services and event support. He graduated from Emerson in 2013 with a BA in Sound Design. He said of the award, “….I am very blessed to have received a recognition like this and am emboldened to continue working hard….I also count it a privilege to work with my kind, talented, and diverse group of co-workers at Emerson LA. The fact that my contribution is valued by them means a whole lot to me.”

Derrek Eno wins Emerson Award of Excellence
Derrek Eno (holding check) with colleagues

Derrek Eno is the first shift crew chief in Facilities. He started working at Emerson as a carpenter in 2009 and was promoted in January 2018. He said of the award, “I am very humbled to win this award. It shows how great a team I have. It is always good to see our team being recognized for the behind-the-scenes work that is getting done.”

Nancy Howell (Marketing)