February Award of Excellence Winners

Jordan Mackenzie and Jennifer Rogers are the February Award of Excellence winners. Mackenzie started out in Human Resources almost three years ago and transitioned to the role of customer experience coordinator in Campus Services a year ago. She is also currently enrolled in Emerson’s Theatre Education graduate program. She said of the award, “I am so proud to be a part of the Emerson community, and it is a lovely honor to be recognized alongside Jen (and Sheila)….I continue to be inspired by the work of fellow staff, students, and faculty and am incredibly grateful to be recognized for excellence at Emerson!”

Rogers has been at Emerson for just over a year as the conference and events manager in Campus Services. She said of the award, “Receiving the accolades and recognition for a job well done is highly motivating to me. I am grateful and humbled by this award and feel so fortunate to work with such a great team. I am honored to be a part of the Emerson College community, and I look forward to many years ahead.”

Nancy Howell (Communications and Marketing)