June and July Award of Excellence Winners

Erin Brennen

Erin Brennen, senior associate director in Athletics, is the June Award of Excellence winner. She is starting her 11th year at the College. She said of the award, “I’m honored to have received this award. I was really touched to have been nominated by so many of my colleagues. To read the nominations as they came in was really humbling. I couldn’t do this without the help of everyone else in the department. Everyone really stepped up over this past year to make this possible.”

Elbert Lee

Elbert Lee, the technical services AV supervisor at the Media Services Center, is the July Award of Excellence winner. He is a Class of 1998 alumnus and has been working at Emerson for 21 years. He said of the award, “I am glad to be one of the staff who can help our colleagues manage the technology we need to use both remotely and in person. Winning [the award] feels extra special…since I am usually an extrovert who enjoys helping others through hands-on assistance in person, this shows that I can be helpful while behind a video call as well. I want to thank those who nominated me and the committee for choosing to award me with this great honor.”

Nancy Howell (Communications and Marketing)