August and September Award of Excellence Winners

Zoom screen celebrating Amber Carroll

Amber Carroll, assistant director of youth programs in Professional Studies, is the August Award of Excellence winner. In May, she will celebrate her two-year anniversary at the College. She said of winning the award, “I’m incredibly flattered in receiving this award, and it means a great deal to me that one of my colleagues that I worked closely with for the program nominated me. The Pre-College program has not been on campus since 2019, so this past summer was a big undertaking in having minors back on campus. Running the program is a team effort among myself, our department, and all of our campus partners; I am incredibly grateful to have such great colleagues to work with. Winning this award shows me that as much as I value my colleagues, they value me just as much, which is a great feeling.”

Zoom screen of folks congratulating Jen Rogers

Jen Rogers, associate director of customer relations and events in Campus Services, is the September Award of Excellence winner. Next April, she will celebrate five years at Emerson. She said of winning the award, “I feel incredibly honored and grateful to be recognized for excellence at Emerson College. I truly owe it to the unbelievably motivating and hardworking Emerson community that inspires me to work hard, while enjoying my job. No two days are ever the same in my world, and working with the creative, smart, and kind staff, faculty, and students at Emerson inspires me every day.”

Nancy Howell (Marketing)