January, February, and March Award of Excellence Winners

Zoom screen with people celebrating Susanne Malloy

Susanne Malloy, executive assistant in Institutional Advancement, is the January Award of Excellence winner. She celebrated her two-year anniversary at Emerson in April. She said of winning the award, “I’m very touched and honored to receive this award. To be nominated by a member of my team means so much to me. It reminds me how incredibly lucky I am to work at Emerson with such wonderful and supportive colleagues.”

Hannah Rogers

Hannah Rogers, administrative assistant in the Dean’s Office of the School of the Arts, is the February Award of Excellence winner. She has worked at Emerson since last August and is looking forward to starting the MFA in Creative Writing program at Emerson this fall. She said of winning the award, “I was very excited to receive this award, as it made me feel appreciated and that my hard work was noticed.”

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Paula-M.png

Paula Mangiaratti, senior administrative associate in Student Affairs, is the March Award of Excellence winner. She has worked in Student Affairs for just under 10 years. She said of winning the award,  “My co-workers are, by far, the best part of my job and I’m honored that they nominated me for this award—their appreciation means EVERYTHING to me! There’s no way I could possibly do my job without all their patience and support… Although staff have come and gone during the years, the camaraderie has been an invaluable constant, one which I will always treasure!”

Nancy Howell (Communications and Marketing)